Thursday, November 05, 2009

Good morning for Wed. All stainless steel diner? Pa rte 61, Cressona, PA.

This Diner's been on that corner since I can remember. 

What is to be noted is that the DOT set up in the parking lot and run commercial vehicle inspections.
I don't usually give this diner much attention.  However, when I drove by yesterday I saw that it's now clad
in stainless steel.  The parking lot's been repaved.  And, they're looking for a cook.  Maybe it's going to reopen?

If you ever get a chance to run up Route 61 be careful and enjoy the view.  Many twists and turns on this road.
The traffic can be heavy most times.  I just like taking the small roads over the Interstate system when I can.

Y'all take care.  Back shortly.


Posted via email from heydriver's posterous

No comments: