Sunday, March 03, 2019

Playing with pictures....

Something that I used to do...



Something that I used to do was to take and post process pictures.  Here is today's try.  Taken with my Olympus OM-D E-M5 MarkII.  I bought this camera about a year ago and thought that I would get much more use out of it.  Unfortunately that wasn't the case. 

So, maybe as a weekly thing I'll take and post a picture that I find interesting.  They'll be post processed.  I use many different programs. Adobe's Creative CloudCorel's Paintshop Pro,  GIMP and Olympus's Workspace software to achieve effects that help.  

I'm trying to gain some consistency it my Life.  Hopefully, this is one of many things that'll help.

Love for all y'all.....

Maybe someone can title this....in the comments section please.

Mari
ƸӜƷ



No comments: