Friday, February 19, 2010

What happened to those wonderful messages on the back of Tractor Trailers? Crystal says......

I remember as a young boy looking forward for my Dad to pull up behind or along side of those
big old tractor trailers.  Many had these great sayings painted the back of them. 

The Crystal girl. (Crystal Motor Express) is one of my favorites.  I also love the Kane Trucking Co.
saying:
(Be kind, Be Careful, Be your best self, Kane is Able)

Or, how about the Bad Bully, Good Bully signs to remind four wheelers to pass on the left of a
big truck?

Tilcon/ Tomasso used to have "Watch that child" painted backwards on their front bumpers
as a reminder to the motoring public.

I'd love to see more of these sayings/reminders again on trucks.
Sigh, I guess they just cost too much.

Love y'all
Later
Walt

Posted via email from heydriver's posterous

No comments: