Monday, March 16, 2009

Good morning. A lane and a half. Cnty Hwy 633 Walkerton VA.

Sometimes we drive the big roads. Sometimes it's a little road. And, sometimes it's only a 3/4 road. This is County Highway 633 in Walkerton, Va, USA.

I apologize for the shakes and blurs here. Took this with the cell phone and my hand was shaking just a little more then the truck was.

Two trucks passing each other can be a bit interesting. It can be done if both driver's hang the outer wheels off into the grass.

This is the type of road that is almost always better to travel at night. One can see the headlights of an oncoming vehicle in the trees. That gives a driver a heads up as to what's coming at him.

I'll try to be more descriptive in my post here on my blog.

Peace, Love and 4 on the floor.

I'm back quiet.

No comments: